|Table of Contents||How do I create new contacts (Supplier Coordinator)|
A Supplier Coordinator, MERX Administrator or Call Centre agent can create contacts and assign a role of either a Supplier or Supplier Coordinator.
To create a new contact, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Supplier Home.
2. Click on the Customer Profile link located on the left side of the page. The View Organization page will be displayed. If you have a parent organization, the page header will be View Sub Organization.
3. Click on the Organization Contact List link located on the left side of the page. The Organization Contact List page will be displayed.
4. Click the Create Organization Contact link located on the left side of the page, under the Options section. The Create Organization Contact page will be displayed.
5. Enter the contactís information as required. Note that bold field names indicate required fields.
6. After you have entered the contactís information, click the Submit button. If you wish to clear the entered information and start again, click the Reset button.
7. If the contact is created successfully, the Supplier Confirmation Letter page will be displayed. If you were not successful, MERX will prompt you with a message indicating the error. Click the OK button to go back to the Create Contact Information page if your receive an error message
8. Print the Supplier Confirmation Letter page for your records and then click the OK button at the bottom of the letter to continue.