|Table of Contents||How do I update my contact information? (Supplier)|
Depending on whether you are a Supplier Coordinator or a Supplier the steps to change your contact information will be different. If your assigned role is Supplier Coordinator, follow the steps for “Changing Contact Information for a Supplier Coordinator”. If your assigned role is Supplier, follow the steps for “Changing Contact Information for a Supplier”.
Changing Contact Information for a Supplier Coordinator
1. Go to the Supplier Home.
2. Click on the Customer Profile link located under the Options section of the menu, on the left side of the page. The View Organization page will be displayed. If you have a parent organization, the page header will display View Sub Organization.
3. Click the View Own Profile link located on the left side of the page. The View Own Contact Information page will be displayed.
4. Click the Update button, located at the bottom of the page.
5. Update your contact information as required. Note that bold field names indicate required fields. For more detailed information about the page, click the Help button.
6. After you have updated your contact information, click the Submit button.
7. The View Own Contact Information page will again be displayed and a confirmation message is displayed at the top of the page. If you were not successful, MERX will prompt you with a message indicating the error. Click the OK button to return to the Update Own Contact Information page if you received an error message. If you were successful, click on the Supplier Home link, on the left side of the page, to return to the Supplier Home page.